Primal Coaching Content Ideas – April 26-May 2
We’re inching toward summer here in Colorado. It’s supposed to be 80 degrees this week. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and the trails are muddy. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. I feel a renewed sense of hope. I’m trying hard to hold onto that sense of hope as many states start to reopen and stay at home restrictions lessen. I honestly have no idea what the future looks like for anyone, but I do know that the role of a health coach is vitally important. The task right now may be to offer information, services, and value in a cost effective way. People aren’t just frightened for their health right now, they’re frightened about their financial future. Coaches should make sure they’re offering more value to their existing clients and thinking creatively about how to offer cost effective services to new clients. Group coaching may be an option to consider.
Regardless of how you move forward with your coaching business, you need content and that’s what I’m here for. Here’s a quick list of content ideas for you to consider:
- The effects of sunlight on the immune system. You can dig deep into the science here or keep it basic depending on your audience.
- Supplements you should be taking right now for a stronger immune system.
- Veggies to plant in your garden right now. Talk about the veggies with the most nutrients that are easy to grow.
- Why group coaching may be right for you. If you’re considering offering group coaching, talk to your readers about why it’s beneficial. Accountability is huge when people embrace group coaching.
- Should you continue to exercise at home? If your audience is a gym going audience, they may have a renewed appreciation for working out at home. Talk about the benefits of working out at home and maybe offer tips to get the most from at home workouts or how to find good exercise programming.
- Best equipment for stay at home workouts. Hmmm, I kinda feel like maybe the sandbag is the best piece of home gym equipment but you may have other ideas. Share them with your readers. What one thing should they invest in?
- Stress busting hobbies/activities to embrace right now. What are you doing to reduce stress? What are your clients doing? Start a conversation with this post.
- Body image issues during quarantine. I’ve heard a lot of phrases associated with weight gain/loss. The Covid 15, quarantoned, and others. Talk about your thoughts related to weight during this time. What should your reader’s priorities be and why?
Hopefully, that’s a good start and fuel for thought as we move into the first few days of May. I wish you a happy, healthy, and realistically productive week! If you need any assistance with your content, please let me know. I’m delighted to help!
To your success!